February 24, 2014

Life in level 2!

Things are going great here in level two. Both boys are officially tube free. Both are off oxygen and have no feeding tubes and are taking all bottles!! When they feed they both can have as much as they want in 30 minutes. They are atill rotating their feeds with with breast milk and formula so they can get extra calories but I'm hoping we can get off the formula soon because they both hate it and spit up with it every time. Cannon is 6.0lb 18 & 3/4in and Braxton is 6lb 3oz and 19 in! Out of preemie diapers and clothes! They sure are growing fast!!

My first time staying the night did not go so hot. Didn't get much sleep but I guess I should get use to that! They boys were great but it was the other babies monitors that kept doing off. I decided that I will continue to drive back and forth so that I can be well rested for when they do come home. I do like the privacy that we have in our own room. It makes me feel like I get to be more of a mom here! 

Also, our prayer bracelets finally came in and they look great! They will be at Clinton Feed and Ms Behavin in Clifton, Meridian Elem, China Spring High School, Magnolia West High School and Nicholls Sawmill Elem in Magnolia! Thank you all for the amazing response that we have gotten so far. It is such a comforting feeling knowing that our boys are loved and prayed for by so many!!
Thank you all for you love and support during this journey!

Trusting in him,
Shawn, Hali, Cannon & Braxton


No comments:

Post a Comment